Travel back to a slower time of aromatic mint tea in cool courtyards and sun-drenched bazaars overflowing with handmade jewelry and colorful tagines during an A&K Morocco luxury journey. With a history stretching back nearly 10,000 years, Morocco has been crisscrossed by Roman legions, Berber caravans and Muslim scholars. The country’s great cities – Marrakech, Tangier, Fez and Rabat – offer a delicate balance of ancient traditions and modern-day conveniences.
Delve into Morocco, from its historic cities to its mysterious desert, staying in an A&K Exclusive Desert Tented Camp by the Erg Chebbi dunes and spending three nights in Marrakech.
- Discover all that wonderful Morocco has to offer, from the historic cities in the north to the mysterious desert, ending with three nights in Marrakech
- Experience the Sahara in style when you sleep under the stars at an A&K Exclusive Desert Tented Camp alongside the stunning Erg Chebbi dunes
- Experience life like a local with a ride on camelback and by horse and carriage; you also learn the secrets of Moroccan cuisine at an exclusive Chef’s Table experience
- Explore Meknes and Volubilis, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, to unveil Morocco’s unique culture and past
- Stay in the “Red City” at the luxurious Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, your home for three nights
Save $1,000 per person on select Fall departures when you book by July 31, 2015.
For more information contact: Susan Hickman (626) 449-3220 or firstname.lastname@example.org