Three fascinating and diverse countries. One complete rail pass
Here’s what you get:
- Unlimited train travel on the national rail networks in Austria, Croatia, and Slovenia.
- Choice of 4, 5, 6, 8 or 10 days of unlimited train travel within a 2-month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Free map with pass.
- Discount for travelers under 26 years of age.
- Discount for 2 to 5 people traveling together.
- Up to 2 children (ages 4-11) ride free with each adult traveler.
Reservation Requirements with a Eurail Austria-Croatia-Slovenia Pass:
Feel free to hop on and off most trains in Austria, Croatia and Slovenia. When traveling with a Eurail Austria-Croatia-Slovenia Pass, travelers may be required to purchase a reservation for some trains including international and overnight trains.Travelers with a rail pass may be required to purchase a special reservation for the portion of the journey that isn’t covered by their rail pass.
Reservations are an additional cost and can be requested within 90 days of your travel date.
- Reservations are required when taking the some trains between Zagreb/Rijeka/Osijek/Cakovek in Croatia and overnight trains.
- Reservations are recommended when traveling on high-speed trains like the Railjet within Austria, which are popular and can fill up quickly.
- Most regional trains within Austria, Croatia and Slovenia do not require reservations. You can simply board with your rail pass and take any open seat.
At Distant Lands we issue your pass on the spot.
If you would like more information contact Susan Hickman at 626 449-3220 or E-Mail: Susan@distantlands.com